This was meant for Polycount's bi-monthly environment challenge (Nov-Dez). few days late to be honest, but better late than throw it in ol' "not finished" folder XD
This started as handpainted piece, but I push it more into realistic art-style since that's what I want to work on.
I used this challenge to learn more about foliage and cryengine. it was also meant to be props only but I ended up making an environment.
All assets are made by me. I used some leaves and flower petals texture I found on textures.com/google for the highpoly, the rest are substance designer/painter/photoshop textures
Here's a link to Polycount thread: https://polycount.com/discussion/223180/the-bi-monthly-environment-art-challenge-november-december-69
And here's original concept art we used, made by Julio Cappa:
I thank everyone who are giving me input and critics while doing this piece
and Thankyou for seeing my work!
Modeling - Maya/3Ds Max
Sculpting - Zbrush
Texturing - Substance
Rendering - CryEngine V
my art is also on one of the banner art for polycount! noice!